Thursday 27 March 2014

Ami Schaheera

I want to dedicate this entry for her. I was sad when I know she left after four years battling cancer. I was reading all twit from her friends. To be honest, she don't know me at all. But i have a chance to talk with her when I buy her scarves. Actually, like you know, her scarves was selling fast. I really really want her tudung for raya. Then i was write her an email, she reply me I was telling her that i really need her tudung for raya, but it selling fast in a blink of eyes. So she tell me will be another upcoming stock, and she will reserve for me. Then I tell her if I can pay her even the scarves is not yet ready. She asked me to pay it when she have the scarves. I make her understand that i'm living far away from the city, and we don't have the nearest bank. She's a bit confused in 2011, people like me don't have a one-click banking. Yes, i don't have. Because I living far away into the woods. haha. I'm serious. People in my place, they keep money at home. Ami seemed puzzled by my answer, I always have same reaction from people who never come to my place, or some part in Sabah. But yah, i'm not trying to giving you the idea Sabah is mundur. No. Only some place, like my place. But thank to Ami, the next visit to the bank, I activate my maybank2u account, but thanks to Ami too, then I keep buying things online since it was easy doing payment..hahaha

Ami was so kind, even she still confused and yet she agreed I can pay her at anytime when I go out to the nearest city. She was so polite. Nearest city will take 1 and half hours to get there. And I managed to get Ami's scarf for my raya.

Ami inspired me a lot, not just because she's battling cancer and still become a very successful woman. She inspired me to live a life full to the fullest, no matter what condition you in right now. In my case, living far away, without nothing to do. Just become another typical housewife. Do things what mother does. That time, I have school's canteen, just recently wear tudung and having a newborn that time. I was angry all the time, I hate my life at that time, I used to live in the city before, and all the sudden here I am back to my village, become a mother of new born, busy with all canteen things, from monday to sunday, from 3am to 9pm. Everything is out of my hand. No longer wear nicely. Oily face. No longer wear perfume, bags or anything. For me it is what it is, I am a mother, the priority is not me anymore. Without knowing that, I am not Lina that my husband used to know. And learning about Ami, in her condition, she still have time to having so much fun and have time to herself to look pretty, and wear all the nice thing. Embracing all she have. In and out hospital, and still having fun with her hospital clothes (I don't know what it call). Out from hospital she having fun with mixing and matching all her clothes. All the sudden I asking myself, why I can be like her? while my husband complaint me about I'm not the Lina he used to know, I was lost at that time.

I learnt from her, life is about fighting, fight for your happiness. After that, slowly i embrace my life, love what i have in front of me, specially my life, my husband and kids, chasing down my dreams, never too late to learnt things. I love photography, so I learn about taking photo and all about photography, with the help of my husband . I love fashion, I really want to be like her, and now, I have an online shop selling vintage dress and stuff with my sister. It was a success to me. I admit I am one of her fan. She inspired me a lot in many way. By the way, she is a friendly person, even after i bought scarf from her, she reply all my twit. But not the other day when I saw her twit 'Ya Allah'. I know she's in pain. I reply her 'Be strong Ami, my prayers is for you, just be strong, you are fighter, fight hard' and she not reply any, like she used to. without I know that was her last twit before she into a really deep sleep.

You done with the fight, now rest well dear Ami. I thank you for all of the lesson you gave us to learn. May every woman have your strength. May everyone fight harder for a better life like you did. I will remember you as my favorite Fashion blogger, even we never meet.




When the satin scarf famous, I kept Ami's scarf in my drawer, wear only once during Eid. But then last month, I don't know why I suddenly all about this scarf again. And look at my first born, she's about to turning 5 years old this April. And look at me now, I'm a happy person compared to 4 years ago. Having a sale in KK's Bundle Fest, selling vintage dress. I chased my dream because of her. 

Thank you Ami.
Bersemadi dengan tenang, semoga arwah tergolong dalam golongan orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment