Wednesday 27 August 2014

Dress To Impress

The simple thing woman can do to herself is groom well, dress well. We sould put on the best version of our self. That is how we gain respect from other people. Woman at my age, some do care about how they look, but some not having that much interest. Maybe because they are too busy with their own life, kids, work, husband or house chores. Yup, woman got a lot of things too handle. Sleepless life of me since having a kids. But life is great! haha. You have to have a plan and a list of what to do first. And for me, a soundless and calmness early morning to meditate for bringing the positive energy in me with an extra strong coffee (I use to run early morning, but since pregnant, I just meditate myself, how? *Exhale and inhale then think about how improve life) Easy.

So this is the groom well and dress well version of me.




I love the fact that these four item make me look flawless but not too heavy on the face. 
And It's not going to change the fact that I'm getting old with those wrinkles..pfft!..haha



Woman got a lot of shoes..When you ask them which one is your favorite? all the hundreds or more is their favorite. Well woman do love shoes so much. But these two is my favorite. When you said, suit up! I will go wear leather shoes with everything. A shiny one.
Wear 1 inch heels, or 2 inch heels or more inch heels or with no heels as long its a shoes. And make all man around you feel head over heels, and make your man feel he is the lucky one for having you.


4 Months pregnant


5 Months pregnant

Dress well means, dress proper suit to your age. And i'm 33 years old and a mom, I use to keep it simple. If you can keep it classy through every stage in your life, well done to you! Your husband is the luckiest person on earth.





No comments:

Post a Comment