Monday 26 March 2012

About

My name is Lina Ramsah. And this is my Fashion Blog, Well, Im not expert in doing a fashion blog, I don't know much about brand and high fashion,I only shared what I like to wear and what I like to do, that's why I call this blog as Lemari klasik..it much more like my closet, but it much smaller than Kimora Lee Simmons closet..haha

As much as I love bundle, that much I love Vintage..This is none color blocking, branded thingy, expensive kind of fashion..haha..but I'll do my best to give you the best..and will sharing my experimentation to you guys..ngeh..~daa~


2 comments:

  1. chaiyok chaiyok lina, aku menunggu pengupdateanmu juga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnQ anang..I will update soon..the next thing you know it's hard for u to catch up coz there is a lot of to read..hahaha..but soon..

    ReplyDelete